Fraud is on the rise. Please monitor your account regularly and notify us immediately of any fraudulent transactions at 855.226.5722.
Be Alert for Phishing Emails
Always use caution and contact us directly if you believe you received a fraudulent email from RCB Bank.
We have received reports that a fraudulent email that looks like it is from RCB Bank is circulating with the attempt to acquire sensitive account information. RCB Bank is not sending this email.
Review the email below. Notice the red arrows that identify that this email did not come from RCB Bank.
Pay particular attention to the following:
- If you are concerned with the validity of an email, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK
- We will never request sensitive account information to be submitted through an email
- Look at the from email address – confirm that it is an RCB Bank email address
- Hover over the link within the email WITHOUT CLICKING ON IT to see where it is leading you to – if it’s not RCBbank.com, it is not from us
- Pay special attention to the signature of the email – it can be an easy indicator
- Always use caution and contact us directly instead of just clicking on the link
If you receive a concerning email, please forward it to our Information Security Team at email@example.com.
For additional security information, please visit our Security Center.